Overview: This role assists Shannon with administrative tasks in the field and in the office. This position is a minimum of 25 to 40 hours a week. It is a fun and creative job and never the same each day! Pay is flexible depending on qualifications and bonuses available.
Responsibilities & tasks might include:
- Overseeing and assisting in designing marketing pieces, print ads, just listed/just sold cards.
- Creating showing reports/feedback to our clients from our Social media ads, showings, and open houses.
- Organizing Realtors to do open houses on our listings through Pacific Sotheby Channels.
- Coordinate & Organize photo shoots, video shoots on our listings.
- Interact with our clients & coordinating showings when needed on listings.
- Data input into a CRM type database. (FUB)
- Some blogging on our local site. Don’t worry, we will train you.
- Computer and social media savvy is what we are looking for!
- Knowledge and experience with Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube channels is a must.
- Common sense, a thoughtful attitude and willing to learn!
Monday & Tuesdays you will need to be in the office in Fairbanks Ranch Pacific Sotheby’s.
The rest is very flexible and will depend on what is needed.
A Little Bit About Us:
Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty is San Diego’s largest locally-owned and operated real estate firm. Comprised of over 500 agents in 22 office locations throughout San Diego County, we offer comprehensive real estate services supported by decades of experience in the San Diego real estate market. No other company can offer this level of expertise within San Diego or the personalized service that Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty provides.*
The Biszantz Connection is owned and headed by Shannon Biszantz, a premier Luxury agent who is a San Diego Native and covers the San Diego North County area under Pacific Sotheby's International Realty.
What we are looking for right now:
Assistant to Team Lead
Should you be interested in joining one of the Top Performing Team in San Diego North County, feel free to Contact Shannon at 619-417-4655 or via email at [email protected]
We will review every submission and contact you for an interview. We are looking forward to having you on our team.